Sunday, July 29, 2012

81 and 80

Yesterday was my grandparents birthday celebration with the all Chinese theme..
Everybody was so excited, including me..Because in a big party like this, all of my cousins and relatives would come to Jakarta and I can finally meet them.. :D
These are some moments captured..




This are my beautiful cousins and beside me is my little sister..



I wore this lovely pink dress which is the dress code for all the granddaughters and I designed it myself..  I wore it with my Zara heels and a little color touch by my New Look clutch..
About my hair, I decided to make a bun with a hair accessories..



Love&Dreams,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*