Sunday, August 5, 2012

Golden Flower

It's been almost 3 weeks since I started my internship.. Time really goes that fast, isn't it?
So busy with my job until I don't even have time for myself.. I only have 2 days off if there's no other event.. But it's fun, though, being on the real industry with real mentors and cliens.. I can learn so many things from there :)
On the other hand, I can't tell how much i miss dressing up and writing.. Lucky me, I didn't have any appointment this week.. So, it's time for dressing up! YAAAYY!!!

On this week outfit, I'm wearing a gold sweater from Gaudi and mix it with my red Romwe skirt (finally I can wear it haha!).. And helping me to see clearly is my baroque sunglasses because it's so sunny out there..





Last but not least, introducing my new baby boots! I get this amazing flower boots from ASOS .. It's a long journey till I get this shoes.. I have to wait another week before they arrived because of the shipping distance, I was so afraid that this baby shoes got lost somewhere.. But thanks a lot to ASOS super kind customer service who always answer my questions, they arrived at my home safely..
And trust me, they really worth to wait! ;D



Love & Dream,
MM

2 comments:

  1. love this look, so cute :)

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*