Thursday, November 1, 2012

31st October

Halloween..
What was the first thing cross your mind when you heard that word? Costumes? Candies? or maybe spirits?
For me, Halloween is a moment where you can be anything you want, superman, zombie, even a hotdog..
Its about freedom..


Based on that thought, I combined my little black dress with the magical cape/cardigan from ROMWE.. From the very first time i saw this cardigan, I always think that this cardigan is a witch's cape look alike..
I know that this outfit is still far from halloween costume, well I just want to keep it simple.. so, maybe next year.. ;)






And by the way, this is the first time i took all the photos by myself..
hope you like it.. :)

Love & Dream,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*