Saturday, November 23, 2013

Tick Tock





 Lace Top: SheInside | Blazer: ASOS (sold out) | Shoes: ZARA

Have you ever feel that 24 hours a day is not enough? That is exactly what I felt for the past few weeks.. I have to split myself into 3 or 4 activities at the same time.. I'm not complaining but I need to slow everything down and manage my time.. Because between those hectic days, I really miss writing my thoughts here too.. Well, I guess I have to be passion and enjoy every moments.. I believe that something great and big will happen if we work hard, right? :)

Happy Weekend..

Love & Dream,
MM

4 comments:

  1. Great look!
    love the colors!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your top!!
    gorgeous look
    xx

    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning outfit,love everything!<3
    xx
    http://sunnysunartiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah I love the star cutouts of your skirt! You look so mature :D


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*