Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Shades








Dress: ASOS | Jacket: Romwe | Hat: Zara | Shoes: Zara | Shades: Banana Colette

 
My mood has been going up and down lately.. Mostly because some plans didn't go like what I imagine it will be.. Like this post for example, thanks to the unpredictable Mr. Rain, my plan to shoot outdoor was ruin and delayed to post a new look.. Well, sometimes sh*t does happened, but in the end, it's up to us how we face it.. I don't want to drown myself even more into negativity, I need to get my mind back on track and focus on the good things that also happened.. Being able to hang out with my bestfriends and families on Chinese New Year, new achievements I got from work and this blog make me more excited to face tomorrow..
Oh and I finally dyed my hair for the first time!! Yeaay!! It didn't show clearly here but you can see the color better on my Instagram @mmargarethink.. People say that dyeing your hair can be very addictive, I feel you now pretty people.. Only a week since I have this red hair but I already decided my next hair color.. Haha! Can you guess? ;)

Love & Dream,
MM

8 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!

    http://www.juicyguile.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look cool!


    don't forget to join my first giveaway featuring zalora
    heyitsekatheresia.blogspot.com/2014/02/valentine-giveaway-win-zalora-shopping.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gorgeous! I'm sorry I took this long to reply! I'm following you now on Bloglovin, Fashiolista and Twitter. I'll be waiting for your follow back :)
    Kisses from Argentina

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit.

    xx
    www.piilittlemiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look - you look fabulous !

    http://obsessionfor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*