Friday, April 25, 2014

No Fish No Nothing - KENZO


Went to KENZO S/S 2014 Collection Preview last night in Kenzo Store, Plaza Indonesia.. It's a bit late here in Indonesia but for some of you that maybe didn't know yet, KENZO is partnering with The Blue Marine Foundation to save fish from over fishing and pollution, using a tagline "No Fish, No Nothing".. Based on the message, Huberto and Carol created their pieces with dramatic colors and bold prints that reminds us to the ocean and beach.. Nothing can beat a design with such powerful meaning..







On Paris Fashion Week






Uber cute Californian Cocktail



The event was amazing.. They even had a nail art corner.. And last but not least, a picture of me with all time favorite Indonesian Blogger, Anastasia Siantar.. :)

Love & Dream,
MM

7 comments:

  1. love Kenzo! love the collection!
    Thanks for sharing<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the two piece crop top outfits. I've been searching for a lower end budget version but I can't seem to find anything I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fantastic post! You look beautiful, the Kenzo wedges are so stylish and the catwalk photos are incredible!

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi darling!! You have an amazing blog :)
    Really love this post!!
    Come an see my new post: "IL MIO UOMO”
    www.peaceinmyshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! The collections are awesome!
    So envy that you met Anas Siantar, I bet she's really nice :)


    Rosalina
    partiedemoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Margie!
    I just visiting your blog, and then falling in love with your style.
    Amazing blog :)

    Dres
    http://dreztlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*