Sunday, August 24, 2014

Underground











Skirt: ASOS (similar here and here) | Shoes: Zara (similar here and here)
Crop top and necklace: local brand | Bracelet: Forever21

We can never go wrong when it comes to black colored outfit.. Even though I must say that wearing all black errthang isn't really my cup of tea but I do enjoy styling them.. This time, I try to embrace myself to wear a midi skirt and it quite challenging because midi skirt can make you look short, especially for a 5'3 girl like me.. So I chose to wear this beautiful embossed pencil skirt with a crop top to help elongate my body.. It turned out not so bad, isn't it? Maybe you will see me with a midi skirt more in the future.. :)

Love & Dream,
MM

Photos by Faustina DP 


5 comments:

  1. superb! cool and elegant!

    https://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top and cool place to take outfit photos <3

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool outfit. You rock this look! Amazing shoot and location with wonderful photography execution!

    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*